Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 7: Favorite Movies

I love cheesy, happy-go-lucky romantic comedies. You know, those kind that make you feel like you're cuddled up with a warm blanket? Well, I could never pick just a few of my favorite movies. So here are YouTube clips from a BUNCH of my favorites (in no particular order).

Enjoy!

So I married an Axe Murderer (scene that reminds me of my brother)

When Harry Met Sally There are others, but this is the best clip I could find on YouTube.


The Unsinkable Molly Brown (never mind the weird title on the YouTube window, this is my favorite song from the show.)


A lot like love Again, couldn't find the best clips on YouTube... but this is a cute part.


Wet Hot American Summer Not a romantic comedy, really, but hilarious.


Sweet Home Alabama I love a good fight--just ask B. ;)


You’ve got mail Probably the best dialogue in the movie. Love it!


No comments: