Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 4: Your Parents

Easy-peasy. My parents are awesome. Ginger and Steve (Mom and Dad) fell in love as young music nerds in college. They got married and had a daughter—the most amazing person ever—and a son that’s an even bigger music nerd than they are.

Dad is the hardest worker I’ve ever met. He’s strong willed and determined and always follows his dreams. He’s a dedicated guardsmen, fabulous musician and “king of the grill” (but don’t tell B I said so). He’s my go-to handyman and a skilled craftsman—sharpening his woodworking skills day by day. Although he comes with a tough outer shell… he’s a softie at heart, and a great Grandpa to Miss Molly.

Mom is my best friend and confidant. She is also a fabulous musician and an amazing cook. She is a devoted mother and would do ANYTHING for her kids (and grandbaby). I call her so much that we’re probably cheating AT&T out of some major cash thanks to free mobile-to-mobile calling. She is always there for me—from offering advice to a shoulder to cry on. I don’t know what I’d do without her.

Love you Mom and Dad!!





No comments: