
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being pregnant. In fact, I've had it so easy (knock on wood) that I can't wait to do it at least another time or two. That said, there are a few things that aren't so glamorous about it all. Here are 6 things that I really miss about not being pregnant:
1. Cute shoes: I can't seem to keep my balance for more than a few minutes in heels these days. Just flats and wedges for me for the foreseeable future. :(
2. A clear complexion: I never had more than one pimple at a time before I was prego… now I can't count them all!
3. Booze: Specifically a glass of wine (or two) during happy hour on Friday nights after work. O'Doul's just doesn't do the trick.
4. Peaceful sleep: I haven't made it through the night without waking up for several months now. It used to be just the need to pee multiple times, but lately Little Molly has been kicking up a storm right around 4 a.m.---making it difficult to stay asleep or stay comfortable. At least she's consistent, I guess. :)
5. The ability to squeeze into tight spaces: I've mentioned it before but it's just difficult to maneuver in the same way I did before, specifically places like small public restroom stalls, etc.--ANNOYING!!
6. MY BRAIN: Being pregnant makes you stupid. Seriously. I forget things so easily now. I walk into rooms, not knowing why I did. At any given point I have at least 10-12 "To-Do" lists going. What was I going to say again?
3 comments:
Haha, thats funny, it will be over here soon! You should tie strings around your fingers? Or make your self a list and keep it in your pocket... I'm not even preggers and I do this. :P
Ha. Well let's hope you're not preggers... because, that would be weird. Hey, wasn't there a bad arnold schwarzenegger movie about that??
I totally know what you mean about trying to squeeze through spaces. I'd always be halfway around someone's chair, and then I'm either stuck, or bumping them in the head with my belly. Hahaha! Your baby bump is adorable! Now for the last stretch...(no pun originally intended...but now that I read it again...YES...fully intentional)!
Post a Comment