Inspired by my little brother and sister-in-law over at Music from the Mitten, who recently moved away from Kansas *tear,* I decided to start a blog. I hope to use this little space of the "Internets" to keep our family and friends apprised of what's happening in our busy lives, and soon of the arrival of our little one, Molly Kate (due on December 2!!).
It's getting late so I'm heading to bed now, but I promise to add baby bump pics soon!
To keep you satisfied until my next post, here's something incredibly cute. This is a video of our niece Kennedy Grace (note the fitting middle name) telling me how she was jumping on the bed then fell off and had to get stitches. Ironically enough, she explains this to me while jumping on the bed. Love this little girl to pieces. :)
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment