When we got home, I finally got all the baby gifts put away that we received last weekend, and then did a little house cleaning to keep my nesting at bay. Still need to work on our ever growing list of thank you cards, but that sounds like a good Sunday project. :)
I also heard the good news that my cousin Christy may be going into labor at any minute! She was due on December 3, just one day after me, but this is her second baby so I'm sure that has something to do with it. Little Molly seems to be making no attempts to enter this world early, but we still have 12 days to go so you never know.
Now we're just getting ready to head out to dinner with my friend Courtney Cook and her boyfriend Jason (who by the way, we're meeting for the first time). We're going to Brick Oven, and I'm super excited because it's one of my favorite restaurants in town.
Speaking of my super sweet and wonderfully talented friend Courtney, we were supposed to do a quicky belly photo shoot with her this afternoon (she's a fabulous photographer), but a series of events involving a 5 hour hair appointment and hot hair dye dripping into her eye (OUCH!) has delayed that until tomorrow. (Luckily, she's OK, but Brett said we might have to sue for her! Poor thing!)
So, here are a few belly pics, just in case I go into labor before tomorrow (YEAH RIGHT).
38 weeks and counting!
Holy Cow!!!
1 comment:
Maybe since Cristy is going into labor at any moment you will here soon as well???? Maybe you will go into labor in five days... Maybe you will go into labor on my birthday. Maybe I'll win the bet........:D
Post a Comment