A little info for you to make your best guess:
- Three ultrasounds have confirmed Molly is a girl.
- Brett was 7 pounds 6 ounces when he was born.
- I was 8 pounds 1 ounce when I was born.
- Our midwife originally said my due date was November 25. I told her that was wrong and showed them my charts (I'm pretty type A), she agreed and changed our due date to December 2.
- I've measured perfect with a December 2 due date at each appointment, starting with our first ultrasound at 9 weeks.
- I've been having pretty strong braxton hicks (practice contractions) for several weeks now.
- Our midwife said they won't let me go much more than 1 week past my due date.
- Brett swears she's going to come early.
- I am convinced she'll be late--just like her parents always are. :)
That's all I'm telling you for now! Now go guess!!
No comments:
Post a Comment